In light of the current economic climate, it will come as welcome news that local Vauxhall retailer, Evans Halshaw, is on hand to help motorists in Beverley save money when purchasing a vehicle from the dealership.
Motorists are being given the opportunity to kick-start their autumn with the retailer’s savings, which are available on all ex-demonstration and delivery mileage vehicles*. What’s more, customers will also have the choice of a wide array of Vauxhall’s latest vehicles, including the Zafira Tourer Exclusiv and the Insignia Exclusiv.
And if that’s not enough, customers who purchase a vehicle from Evans Halshaw during the event can take advantage of free Pureguard cover worth £199, which will provide the customer with three years’ protection on paint, fabric and carpets.
Aron Brown, Dealer Principal at Evans Halshaw, explains: “We’re delighted to be hosting our Compound Clearance Event, which will give customers the opportunity to take advantage of a range of fantastic savings and offers, exclusive to the event weekend.
“I’d like to encourage anyone who is looking for a new vehicle to visit us at the dealership and see what we can offer you – but be quick, the offers are only available while stocks last!”
- Soldier From Beverley Becomes First Female To Win British Army Photographer Of The Year
- Pumping Stations That Provide Flood Protection To Be Upgraded
- BARLA Cup Draw Sees Blue & Golds Head To Cumbria
- Projects Aided By Tesco Bags Of Help Come To Fruition
- Ofsted Report Shows Beverley Fostering Agency Is Outstanding