The blue and golds pre-season training is now in full swing ahead of the start of the 2013/14 campaign in September.
The make-up of the two rugby league Hull & District divisions is now clearer. Cottingham Tigers have been promoted as champions to the Premier Division. Hull Isberg and Embassy Eagles have been relegated to the First Division.
Coach Guy Adams wanted a tough pre-season work out in which he could assess performance rather than a result.
The first fixture of the season will be on September 14th, which could be a Yorkshire Cup tie depending on whether the club receives a bye to the next round or not.
- MP Visits East Riding Theatre In Wake Of Government Funding Boost
- New Organ Donation Law In England Already Saving Lives
- Libraries Offer Good News For Residents Concerned About The Mental Health Of A Child In Their Care
- Discretionary Grant Scheme For Businesses Impacted By Additional Covid-19 Restrictions
- Fun Activities To Do Over The Winter Season