Beverley Ladies Circle met at Cerutti2 for their annual ‘Handover’. The theme of the evening was ‘Childhood friendships’, which was apt as outgoing Chair Kerri Harold handed over to Lyn McCoid.
The two have been friends since they met as youngsters at Woodmansey Primary School.
The evening was filled with reminders of the 70’s and 80’s and a gentle stroll down memory lane as a photo montage of all the members as children was given as a keepsake.
Kerri was delighted to announce that during her year, approx £500 was raised for Dove House Hospice, and Lyn informed the ladies that her chosen charity for the forthcoming year was to be ‘The Sailor’s Children’s charity’, also a great local cause.
- End To All Employer’s Nightmares: Tips On How To Regulate All Your Business Tasks
- HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh – Tribute From East Riding Of Yorkshire Council
- Libraries And Customer Service Centres To Reopen From Monday
- East Riding Leisure Centres To Reopen On Monday
- The Most Popular Law Universities in Beverley