The two have been friends since they met as youngsters at Woodmansey Primary School.
The evening was filled with reminders of the 70’s and 80’s and a gentle stroll down memory lane as a photo montage of all the members as children was given as a keepsake.
Kerri was delighted to announce that during her year, approx £500 was raised for Dove House Hospice, and Lyn informed the ladies that her chosen charity for the forthcoming year was to be ‘The Sailor’s Children’s charity’, also a great local cause.
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service