The two have been friends since they met as youngsters at Woodmansey Primary School.
The evening was filled with reminders of the 70’s and 80’s and a gentle stroll down memory lane as a photo montage of all the members as children was given as a keepsake.
Kerri was delighted to announce that during her year, approx £500 was raised for Dove House Hospice, and Lyn informed the ladies that her chosen charity for the forthcoming year was to be ‘The Sailor’s Children’s charity’, also a great local cause.
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday