Rugby league pundit John Kear was the guest at the Grosvenor Club this weekend.
The face of rugby league gave a talk and took questions from members of the club and rugby league fans, including players from the local side Beverley ARLC.
Ian Pollard a committee member with Beverley ARLC said it was a top evening and great to meet John Kear in person.
- Donation By Tesco Will Have An Immense Impact On Hungry Families
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Prepares For Potential Flooding
- Community Champion Pleased To Be Working With Local Groups
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations