An open mic night held at the Beaver Pub raised over £250 for the J9 Foundation, a charity formed by Joost van der Westhuizen in aid of those suffering from Motor Neuron Disease.
A number of musicians gave their support to the night by giving up tome to play to a packed out pub.
Organiser Graeme Jones said;
“I would really like to thank all the artists and also the local businesses that gave prizes for the raffle; we had a great evening and will hopefully arrange another one soon.”
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Prepares For Potential Flooding
- Community Champion Pleased To Be Working With Local Groups
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley