Thanks to our customers, the bag pack raised a fantastic £239 in only two hours. The students will be using the money to help fund their appearance in this year’s Humberside Police Rock Challenge, to be held at Bridlington Spa on 19th February.
School organiser Katie Karlson said that she would like to thank all of Tesco’s shoppers for their generosity.
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping
- Lifestylers Making People Smile Even With Cancelled Event
- Later Life Finance Advisor Recognised Amongst UK’s Best
- E-Sports – Is It The New Alternative To Traditional Sports?