The Y5 pupils in Mrs Fox’s class at Beverley St Nicholas Community Primary School have very few games to keep them amused during wet playtimes. They wanted to raise some money in order to buy some more.
Helped by the Humber EBP and supported by Tesco, the children have worked in groups to form companies. Each company is responsible for designing their logo, costing ingredients, making and decorating the cakes, designing and making the packaging and producing advertising material.
Not only are the children having fun, they are enhancing their enterprise skills of creativity, decision-making, problem solving and teamwork.
Each company is hoping to make a healthy profit.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies