A stunning new independent shop has opened its doors in Beverley. Located on Flemingate Bijou Home will deliver a unique shopping experience in the shadows of Beverley Minster. The lady behind the business Fiona Hogarth was joined by her sister Emma Jones as they welcomed members of the public into the store for the first time.
Fiona said, “We work hard to source individual products from around the globe, including some well-known brands such as Sia & Parlane. Our aim is to provide an inspirational destination for those looking for the perfect gift or who have a passion for their home.”
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions