Matthew Grove joined local MP Graham Stuart in Beverley as the MP held one of his regular street surgeries meeting members of the public as he continued his campaign to be elected as the new Humberside Police and Crime Commissioner.
The Beverley street surgery was one in a series of similar events that have been held by Matthew over the past months and will continue right up to the elections on the November 15th.
“The message coming through loud and clear is that people want a Police and Crime Commissioner to have a strong local voice for policing in East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire rather than a professional politician with an axe to grind nationally.”
“They want to see crime cut and their communities made safer, the police being freed from unnecessary bureaucracy, and someone who will always support victims ahead of criminals and yobs.”
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe