Niki Clappison, owner of the Barn House explains:
“The bar team have spent time recently with a Mixologist who herself trained in a New York bar.”
There is an art to mixology, it is not about measuring the spirits and the mixers, it involves tipping the bottle and counting for a number of seconds to ensure the pourer delivers the correct amount of each ingredient into the shaker.
“We are using excellent quality mixers and I have a creative team at the Barn House both in the kitchen and in the bar who are making some incredible cocktails and even some cocktail inspired cakes which are already proving popular with our customers.”
Customers old and new are welcome to come along, relax and experience a taste of the cosmopolitan life in the heart of East Yorkshire’s countryside.
For more information about the next cocktail night please call the Barn House, please visit www.barnhousewalkington.co.uk or call 01482 880542.
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Communities To Join Country For The Biggest Thank You Yet
- Local Bus Services Return To Normal Timetables In East Yorkshire
- Hospitality Sector Reopening Sparks Concerns From Local Official
- Beverley & East Riding Lawn Tennis Club Benefit From Commuted Sums Funding