Players from Beverley Town Cricket Club will take on a massive challenge as they look to climb The Three Peaks in 24 hours.
In their 150th year, the club has selected Leukaemia and Lymphona Research as the charity will receive a share of the money raised by the lads.
Back in 2010 Beverley Town Cricket Club raised £10,000 when they walked the Wolds Way donating £5000 to the MS Society.
Skipper Alan Acklam knows it will be big ask, those taking part will only be able to rest when in the mini bus as they travel between each of the mountains that are located in England, Scotland and Wales.
PICTURE: Alan Acklam, Once again sets the clubs players a tough mission to raise to funds.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero