The Beverley pensioners rights group chaired by Don Steele, held a special Queen’s Diamond Jubilee party at the Cherry Tree Centre on Sunday 3rd June 2012.
The party was kindly organised by councilor Ken Thorley. The party was attended by the Mayor of Beverley Margaret Pinder) and friends from Beverleys twin town in France. A traditional old style sing along with Jim Sharp from the Cherry Tree Centre on the organ was used to entertain the members.
The Mayor enjoyed her sing-along and was keen to mingle and chat with the pensioners attending the celebration. A great time was had by all and a toast was made for the queen.
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion