The event which was promoted by Terry Spamer lived up to the hype as party goers enjoyed an amazing night on tunes with live entertainment that included a set from Kings Head Hotel resident DJ Michael Martin.
The greatest house act of all time, Inner City and American house and techno group. Inner City topped dance charts eight times both here and in America and had the Top 40 singles in the UK charts nine times.
Selling around six million records around the world the group is best known for its early dance floor-pop music crossover tracks “Big Fun” which reached number 8 in the UK and number one in the US and of course the dance classic “Good Life.”
Tickets for this special Anniversary party can be purchased from Riley’s in Beverley.
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions