The event which was promoted by Terry Spamer lived up to the hype as party goers enjoyed an amazing night on tunes with live entertainment that included a set from Kings Head Hotel resident DJ Michael Martin.
The greatest house act of all time, Inner City and American house and techno group. Inner City topped dance charts eight times both here and in America and had the Top 40 singles in the UK charts nine times.
Selling around six million records around the world the group is best known for its early dance floor-pop music crossover tracks “Big Fun” which reached number 8 in the UK and number one in the US and of course the dance classic “Good Life.”
Tickets for this special Anniversary party can be purchased from Riley’s in Beverley.
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses
- East Riding Festival Of Words Goes Online For 2020 With A Varied Line-Up
- Beverley Charity Celebrates A Return To Normal Service