Music Time is a registered charity, which introduces basic music skills to infants and young children. Groups take place in the Minster Parish Rooms and the Quaker Rooms in Beverley as well as in Cottingham, Howden and South Cave.
Familiar nursery songs along with original compositions are used to teach the children musical awareness. Co-ordination, memory, listening and social skills are also developed.
Amy Baker, Chairperson of Music Time said: “I am sure that our parents, children and musicians all enjoyed getting dressed up for a special Halloween-inspired Music Time session. There was a prize for the best costume at each session.
“We currently run 15 sessions across the area from Beverley through to Howden and due to popular demand we are pleased to announce an additional session in Beverley at the Minster Parish Rooms on a Friday afternoon at 1.30pm from November 4.
“If parents are interested in attending this new session or any of our Music Time sessions which are listed on our website, they should contact Hazel Mennell our Waiting List Coordinator on 07563 764793 or email email@example.com.”
- Local Housebuilder Launches New Scheme For NHS Workers
- Confidential Webchat Launched To Provide Help And Support For Domestic Abuse Victims
- A Chance To Contribute To The COVID-19 Collection In The East Riding
- What Was Here App Takes On A Whole New Dimension
- Beverley Art Gallery Looking For More Friends During Lockdown