The New Vintage Clothing Company has opened their first store in the region as they move from clicks to bricks.
The shop has been opened to give the company a retail outlet, they have been wholesaling for over 12 months and see this as an opportunity to increase their own margins on sales while still giving their customers great value.
Their brands Rabbit Jelly (Vintage Inspired), Rabbit Works (re-worked vintage) and Rare Rags (original vintage) will all be available along with others including large national brands such as Monkee Genes.
Jonathan Elvidge who is a Director of The New Vintage Clothing Company brings a wealth of retail experience to the table. Jonathan Managing Director of Red 5 and founder of the Gadget Shop has a huge presence on the high street.
“I am so proud of everyone who helped make this possible, it is truly a great team effort.”
“The store has been a long time coming. We can now develop our retail concept and open in other cities around the UK.”
The shop is open seven days a week with plans to add late night shopping.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play