Next season will see a change to how the women’s game is developed, with the number of Centres of Excellence being reduced to help concentrate the talent at grassroots level.
As well as the reduction in Centres of Excellence, this season also sees a radical change to the way the women’s game is run at the top level.
The FAWSL (FA Women’s Super League) is now a summer competition with eight member clubs. It is aimed at providing the best way possible for young players to improve and find their way into the country’s top sides.
- Local Housebuilder Launches New Scheme For NHS Workers
- Confidential Webchat Launched To Provide Help And Support For Domestic Abuse Victims
- A Chance To Contribute To The COVID-19 Collection In The East Riding
- What Was Here App Takes On A Whole New Dimension
- Beverley Art Gallery Looking For More Friends During Lockdown