Last weekend customers of Eyesite Opticians were as always, kept ahead of the pack, as the full 2011 Tom Ford collection was on view for the lucky shoppers. Amidst the warm settings of Eyesites Beverley store, customers and friends of the branch were invited to share in drinks and nibbles, whilst browsing through the prized collection.
Guests were also invited to pre order some stunning frames from the highly acclaimed designer, putting them among the first in the country to do so. The weekend provided a great insight into what we can expect from Eyesite in 2011, and we look forward to seeing the rest!
For those that couldn’t make the event, items from the Tom Ford Collection will be available in store from early 2011.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play