The barge arrived at the Beverley Beck yesterday evening, crewed by young volunteers. The Sobriety will be opened to the public for a few hours before it continues its journey to Hull later today.
Built in Beverley 100 years ago, the Sobriety is able make this ‘Centenary Sail’ thanks in part to a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
The Sobriety will be open from 10am, admission is FREE.
- Contribute to Local History With The COVID-19 Memories Archive
- Frank Stephenson & Son Helping You Every Step Of The Way
- What You Need To Know About The Computer Equipment Used By Soldiers In The Field
- Extra 1,300 Extra Laptops And Tablets For East Riding Pupils Welcomed By MP
- More Needs To Be Done For Authority To Be Net Carbon Zero