The East Riding County Choir is planning a Come and Sing Day in Beverley Minster on Saturday 22nd May 2010. The chosen work is Petite Messe Solenelle by Rossini. It will be conducted by Alan Spedding MBE. Information and application forms can be obtained either by telephoning 01482 634427 or by visiting the choir’s website.
Places must be booked in advance and cost £15 (students and young people under 16 – £5). This includes refreshments on arrival and during rehearsal breaks.
Copies of the Ricordi edition of the Petite Messe Solenelle are available to hire at £2.50 (booked in advance).
Lunch can be pre-booked (open sandwiches and a sweet) at an additional cost of £5 (special diets catered for), or participants may bring a packed lunch. Alternatively there are many cafés and restaurants close to the Minster.
The final performance of Rossini’s work will take place on the same day, Saturday 22nd May, in Beverley Minster at 5.30pm. It will be open to the general public. Tickets,£3, will be available at the door from 5pm.
Do come along, either as a participant or as part of the audience. The choir would love to see you there!
- Most Children Award First Choice Secondary School Place
- Sunday Times Bestseller To Host Free Online Course To Help People Live Well With Dementia
- Trees Dedicated To Babies Born In East Riding Since First Lockdown
- How To Find Your Dream Home in Lockdown
- Longcroft School Share With MP How They Are Adapting To Remote Learning