Well its not even 11 am and the women all dressed up for a days racing are arriving at Beverley Racecourse, these ladies had come from Hull and were the early birds as they look to get in and secure their favourite place to settle down for a pinic and racing. The weather looks to good too which should make for a great day for all the visitors to races and for those who will venture into Beverley Town Centre before and after the races have finished.
- Beverley Races Ladies Day 2009 – Early Birds, Pictures showing some ladies who arrived very early!
- Beverley Races Ladies Day 2009 – All Dressed Up, 90 picture of ladies all dressed up for the races
- Beverley Races Ladies Day 2009 – Limos & Travelling, Pictures showing some of limos that were used.
- Beverley Races Ladies Day 2009 – After the Races, 90 pictures of people heading back into Beverley.
Grandstand & Paddock tickets are still availible just £14 each – More Information
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play