Beverley Town Centre was again buzzing with people shopping; eating and drinking yet for some reason the empty commercial properties in Beverley Town Centre are what caught my attention. With Boots moving to the store vacated by Woolworths three smaller units they used will become vacant right the in very heart of Beverley and with the current economic situation is hard to see any new business’s starting up.
Click on the thumbnail to enlarge the image, these are just some of the pictures please contact
us if you would like a copy of your photo, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shops that have been left vacant with Boots as a result of Boots relocation
- UVC-Powered Shoe Sanitizer: Is It Really Effective?
- Vet Nurse & Hydrotherapist Named As Finalist In The Animal Start Awards
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book