Bishop Burton College is proud to announce the outstanding achievements of its T Level students as they receive their highly anticipated results this week.
The T Level in Health saw an impressive 100% pass rate for Health, with all students earning a Merit. Similarly, in the field of Education and Early Years, all 20 students excelled, achieving a 100% pass rate. Notably, the first-year cohort of Education and Early Years and Health students all successfully passed their inaugural year.
Witnessing the continued expansion of its T Level programme, the College is pleased to acknowledge that these achievements reflect the consistent dedication and unwavering determination of its students. Their accomplishments are a testament to the nurturing environment and rigorous academic standards fostered here at the College.
Helen Stanway, Curriculum Lead, said: “We are exceptionally pleased to see the continued growth of our T level provision and the results really do reflect the hard work and dedication of the students.
“We’ve been hearing from students about their next steps onto university and employment with over a third of students from the T Level in Education and Early years being appointed to roles with the employers who took them for Industry Placements on their course – a solid endorsement of our students’ skills. We wish them all the best for the future.”
T Levels are a two-year Level 3 qualification designed for 16 to 19-year-olds. The equivalent to three to A levels and apprenticeships, T Levels equip young people with the technical and practical skills to excel in the workforce. These comprehensive programmes integrate classroom instruction with substantial Industry Placements, ensuring students cultivate the skills, mindset, and hands-on abilities essential for successful careers, apprenticeships, or degree level study.
T Level students dedicate 80% of their time to classroom and college-based learning. The remaining 20% of their time is devoted to immersive industry placements, where their acquired skills are applied in real-world contexts.
This milestone marks the completion of the second Education & Early Years cohort and the first Health cohort to run at Bishop Burton College.
Reflecting on her accomplishment, Rabail Ahmed, a T Level in Health student, said: “I achieved an overall grade of a B, with a C in my Employer-Set Project and an A in my core exams.
“I think the course is a great way to gain experience of real-world circumstances due to its vocational nature. I will be continuing at Bishop Burton College to complete my second year of T Level Health.”
Bishop Burton College encourages prospective students to explore the opportunities offered by T Levels by visiting the college’s official website or reaching out for more information.
- Yorkshire Bus Services Improved And Protected With More Than £11 Million
- Beverley Will Host Five Days Of Christmas Markets
- Road And Path Improvement Scheme Will Begin In Beverley
- Uber Or Taxi? Which Route To Take To The Number One Side Hustle
- Mobile Payments: Pros and Challenges in Online Transactions