During the temporary relocation, the usual appointment-only service will continue. While there will be no payment facilities available, customers can pay by phone, online, and at All Pay and Paypoint outlets.
It is still possible for residents to make appointments over the phone at 01482 393939 or online at www.eastriding.gov.uk.
On Monday, 17 July, the Customer Service Centre will reopen at its usual location on Cross Street.
An East Riding of Yorkshire Council spokesperson said:
“We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this brief closure and ask our customers to bear with us whilst we complete these essential works.”
- Yorkshire Bus Services Improved And Protected With More Than £11 Million
- Beverley Will Host Five Days Of Christmas Markets
- Road And Path Improvement Scheme Will Begin In Beverley
- Uber Or Taxi? Which Route To Take To The Number One Side Hustle
- Mobile Payments: Pros and Challenges in Online Transactions