Santa hats and boots will be donned by thousands of children across Hull and East Yorkshire this December as they participate in Dove House Hospice’s annual Santa Run fundraiser.
Schools throughout the region will be promoted the Santa Run, which includes sponsored walks, runs and tip-toes.
Dan Clipson, Senior Fundraiser at Dove House said:
“Our Santa Run is a great way for children to be engaged with the hospice and learn more about who we are and how we help in the community.”
“Schools enjoy the flexibility of setting the date, distance, and location of their Santa Run, and it is hoped that, collectively, secondary schools across the region help to raise £5,000 towards our patient care.”
“Many schools are also taking up the opportunity of an assembly so that their children know and understand the cause that they are very kindly raising money and awareness for.”
Sponsorships are not required to be a minimum amount. The funds raised will help Dove House Hospice continue to provide specialized care for patients during the holidays.
If you want to learn more, please get in touch with the fundraising team at Dove House Hospice at: email@example.com or call 01482 785743.
- Different Types Of Teaching In The 21st Century
- 5 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Quality Of Life
- Football Academy At Bishop Burton College Crowned National Champions
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Councillor Anne Handley Elected New Leader
- Local Manufacturers Welcome College’s £500k Investment In Machinery