Excitement is mounting at Sewerby Hall and Gardens as the team prepares for the return of an Easter Sunday tradition at the popular venue – medieval jousting.
England’s number one jousting team from Nottingham will bring 20 jousters, including the Black Knight and Sir Michael of York on Easter Sunday, 17 April, and will be on-site between 11am and 4pm, with jousting displays at 1pm and 2.30pm.
The event has long been a fixture in the Easter Adventures programme, but this will be the first time since 2019 that jousting will be able to take place.
Marie Gascoigne, general manager, Sewerby Hall and Gardens, said:
“It’s great news that we have a full programme of family events and activities this year with the Return of Easter Adventures, and it’s especially exciting that we can once again welcome medieval jousting!
“I am really looking forward to seeing the crowds enjoying the atmosphere on Easter Sunday!”
For full details of the jousting, and the full programme of Easter holiday events and activities, together with opening hours and admission prices, visit www.sewerbyhall.co.uk
- Best Performances at Beverley So Far This Season
- Beverley’s Sam Cosgrove Misses Penalty As Birmingham City Exit The Carabao Cup
- Levelling Up This Year? Here’s What You Need To Remember
- Public Or Private Sector – Which One Should You Aim For?
- Local NHS Dental Services At ‘Tipping Point’ Says Dental Expert