For those unsure what to do with the little ones or not so little ones during the Easter school holidays, East Riding Leisure centres are running activities.
Activities that will be on offer during the Easter break include;
Crash Course Swimming Lessons
Fun Floats and Inflatables
Junior Float Fit (East Riding Leisure Beverley only)
Born to Move LES MILLS classes for children aged 2 – 16 (East Riding Leisure Driffield only)
Sports Hall bookings and more.
Councillor Mike Medini, the portfolio holder for leisure and cultural assets, said :
“The Easter school holidays are a great opportunity to explore our East Riding Leisure Centres and take part in a fantastic range of fun activities! I know these will prove to be hugely popular!”
The range of activities available varies across the sites.
Find out more at: https://www.eastridingleisure.co.uk/easter/
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs
- Things To Consider When Picking The Perfect Engagement Ring
- How the 50/30/20 Method Can Help You Reach Your Savings Goals
- How To Make Your Driving More Economical
- Gambling Companies’ Revenue in Q4, Full-Year 2023 Financial Results