Brandfixx, a vehicle branding firm based in Hull, is delivering the gift of unique seasonal cheer by transforming one of its vans into Santa’s sleigh using their revolutionary vehicle branding product.
The especially festive vehicle can be seen travelling up and down the country, with its reflective design easy to spot if you’re driving home for Christmas.
Managing director of Brandfixx, Greg Saunderson, said: “We wanted to bring a smile to people’s faces in the run-up to Christmas, so decided to create Santa’s sleigh design using our revolutionary panel-by-panel modular technology.
“There have certainly been some cheers and thumbs-ups as we’ve passed by and it’s been great to see customers’ reactions when we turn up for jobs in the van, too.”
Brandfixx, which was a finalist in 2022 What Van? Awards are recognising the hard work of its staff and giving the dedicated team the day off on Christmas Eve.
- Beverley Library In East Yorkshire To Launch Brand New Service
- The Beverley Christmas Market Returns To East Yorkshire This Year
- Top 5 Young Talents In England’s Football
- Heating or Eating – A Choice Many Families In East Yorkshire Are Making
- Beverley Council Confirm East Yorkshire Market Town To Get Town Hall