It was a delight to see this year’s Cottingham Open Gardens return to the community on Sunday 27 June with 19 gardens taking part.
In doing so helping to raise £6,257.57 for Dove House Hospice.
Gardeners sold plants, enjoyed cream teas, and encouraged visitors to take part in the raffle, amongst many other activities to keep supporters entertained during what was a pleasant day for all involved.
Dan Clipson, Regional Fundraising Coordinator at Dove House Hospice said;
“We are thrilled with the success of this year’s Open Gardens. There have been many challenges this year as a result of the pandemic, so it has been fantastic to see so many people showing their support to this wonderful long-standing community event.”
“We are entirely reliant on donations from the public to ensure we can continue to provide our care for people across Hull and East Yorkshire living with terminal illnesses.”
“This money will go such a long way in making sure we are there for everyone who needs us. Thank you to the community of Cottingham for continuing to support Dove House in this way.”
- Goole Win East Yorkshire Rugby Derby Against Beverley
- Fund Set Up To Help Groups Support Struggling Families
- Beverley Town Manager Pleased To ‘Tick Off’ First Home Win
- Announcing Westwood FC Beverley’s Newest Football Club
- Series Of Events To Be Hosted In East Yorkshire Including At Beverley Library