The Return to Community Rugby League Action Plan has received sign-off by the Government’s Department for Media and Cultural Affairs. The details of it have been published on the RFL website.
Although dates could be subject to change, the next significant easing of restrictions could take place on 1 September when contact training may take place. This would be subject to a review beforehand.
Then in October regionalised friendlies may possibly take place up until November 28th. These games would be played under modified rules without scrums.
The community game would then take a break ahead of preparations for the 2021 campaign. The aim is for all community leagues and competitions to resume on 1 March 2021.
- How To Set Up A Summer Sports Club For Kids
- Groundbreaking Dual Career Scheme Accredited At Bishop Burton College
- Beverley Racecourse In East Yorkshire Ranked In Top Ten
- East Yorkshire Businesses Face Uncertain Future According To Libdems
- Trader Retires After Almost Six Decades Trading In Beverley East Yorkshire