Beverley ARLFC will face their first competitive action of 2020 away to Glasson Rangers.
The Blue and Golds will take to the field on 15 February in the BARLA National Cup.
Having already been given a bye to the last 16 of the competition, The Blue and Golds were handed the longest of all trips. They will travel to Maryport on the West coast of Cumbria.
Their opponents from the Cumberland League are something of an unknown quantity. However, Tony Spence will hope to approach the tie in confident mood having already had one pre-season workout.
The full draw for the BARLA National Cup is;
Ellenborough Rangers v Sharlston Rovers
Glasson Rangers v Beverley
Hanging Heaton v Wigan St Cuthberts
Kells v Mirfield Stags
Myton Warriors v Queensbury
Siddal v Stanningley
Thatto Heath v West Bank
West Hull v Blackbrook or Aspatria
- National Heritage Festival Highlighted Local People And Properties
- Midweek Football Returns To East Yorkshire As Beverley Host Hallam
- East Yorkshire Has A New Archaeology Exhibition At The Beverley Treasure House
- Huddersfield Win In East Yorkshire As Beverley Beaten At Home
- National Customer Service Week At East Riding Leisure