Four singers from the award-winning English National Opera Chorus – David Newman, Paul Sheehan, Michael Burke, and Andrew Tinkler, along with their accompanist Simon Haynes – present a concert filled with a wide range of vocal music.
This dynamic group will take the audience on a musical journey through the decades with highlights from the world of Opera, show songs, Gilbert and Sullivan, and barbershop quartets.
The group was initially formed for a gala night at English National Opera honouring Sir Jonathan Miller.
They have since gone on to sing for parties, weddings, auction soirées, charity events, concerts and most famously in a fish and chip shop for a bottle of wine!
Tickets cost: Adults £16; Concessions £14; all children under 16 FREE with full paying adult; additional children £6, and are available from Beverley Library, or call 01262 678258 or visit bridspa.com
- Best Performances at Beverley So Far This Season
- Beverley’s Sam Cosgrove Misses Penalty As Birmingham City Exit The Carabao Cup
- Levelling Up This Year? Here’s What You Need To Remember
- Public Or Private Sector – Which One Should You Aim For?
- Local NHS Dental Services At ‘Tipping Point’ Says Dental Expert