Photos from The Hollywood Glitterball that was held at the Lazaat Hotel in aid of the charity Action Duchenne, a charity that helps improve the lives of those with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
A packed out venue enjoyed a colourful event. Organisers Lesley Wegg and Emma Wilkinson thanked everyone for making the night a huge success.
- Best Performances at Beverley So Far This Season
- Beverley’s Sam Cosgrove Misses Penalty As Birmingham City Exit The Carabao Cup
- Levelling Up This Year? Here’s What You Need To Remember
- Public Or Private Sector – Which One Should You Aim For?
- Local NHS Dental Services At ‘Tipping Point’ Says Dental Expert