Beverley RUFC signed off their campaign with a comprehensive victory as they smashed bottom club Acklam 67-10 at Beaver Park.
The victory caps off what has been a highly successful first season for player coach Will Turnbull which has seen his side finish fifth in the table.
Beverley have been a real force in the league through the season as they strung together winning streaks that reached double figures.
Overall the side have certainly improved and become far more entertaining to watch as they look to run the ball whenever possible.
Veterans like the finger licking good, 42 year old Junior Tupai along with a blend of youngsters that have risen in through the club ranks have all been key to the season.
Turnbull now has the challenge of keeping his squad together through the summer months. If he does so Beverley certainly have a real chance to not only go up, but also to win the title.
- The 5 Most Popular Degrees That Could Help You Boost Desirability To Employers
- World’s Largest Offshore Wind Farm Generates First Power
- Guildhall’s Memory Museum Returns To Beverley East Yorkshire
- Residents Urged To Be Prepared For Possible Flooding – Council On Standby
- Introducing New Evening And Weekend Bus Services In East Riding