Cherry Burton Cricket Club are looking for a grounds person with good communication skills.
Ideally the person, should have an interest in cricket and a fair knowledge of cricket ground maintenance.
The role would suit a local person who has approx 8 hours to spare per week – the timing of the work will vary depending on the weather.
Lone/unsupervised working where appropriate and where competent.
Wicket preparation: covering, cutting, verticutting, watering, rolling, marking out etc.
Maintenance of square: mowing/presentation, verticutting, fertilising, repairing wickets, re-seeding, watering, covering up, spiking.
For more information, please contact Ashley Godber on 07974 738549
- Law Firm Donates Hundreds Of Christmas Meals To Families In Food Poverty
- Return Of The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market To Beverley
- Tesco Beverley Issues More Grants To Community Projects In East Yorkshire
- Beverley Film Society Presents Riders Of Justice In December
- East Riding Libraries Launch A Competition For Festive Christmas Jumpers