Cherry Burton Cricket Club indoor cricket training & fitness will resume at Sirius Academy North, Hall Road, Hull (opposite Tesco) from 7-9PM each week starting Monday 16 January.
Commenting on the clubs fitness sessions he said;
“We’ve extended the training to 2 hours per session which will allow us to undertake additional fitness training so that everyone that takes part will be ready for the start of the new season in April”.
The training is open to Club members & non-club members and costs £3 per session.
- Young Readers In Beverley Can Enjoy Festive Events In East Yorkshire
- A Charity Sporting Dinner Has Raised Over £2000
- Liam Rosenior Is Hull City’s Best Chance Of Getting Back Into The Premier League
- Uninsured Drivers Targeted By National Operation
- Become An Antibiotic Guardian In Hull And East Riding Of Yorkshire