After learning about the how people have lost their lives in conflict at school, 7 year old Ethan Marchant made a kind-hearted gesture.
While in Morrisons Ethan opted to part with pocket money donating it to the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal.
Realitive Laura Marchant who contacted HU17 with the news of his gesture said;
“Ethan had the idea when we walked into Morrsions of giving up some of his pocket money to the poppy appeal.”
“He said he’d learnt about those that went to war and those that gave their lives, at school on Friday. He also gave his pocket money to get his 5 year old brother a poppy wrist band too.”
- Different Types Of Teaching In The 21st Century
- 5 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Quality Of Life
- Football Academy At Bishop Burton College Crowned National Champions
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Councillor Anne Handley Elected New Leader
- Local Manufacturers Welcome College’s £500k Investment In Machinery