Beverley Town Cricket Club were dealt another blow as their former skipper Jonathan Fisher returning with his new side Hornsea won at the Norwood Recreation Ground by five wickets.
Fisher who quit Beverley for Hornsea in the summer top scored for Hornsea with 67 as they easily reached the target after Beverley scored just 171.
Hornsea claimed maximum points for their efforts as they got the required 172 with 15 over’s to spare.
Beverley Town Cricket Club II:
Greg Whyley 35, Alex Nightingale 35, Liam Feasey 53
Jonathan Fisher 67, Paul Clappison 47
Richard Medforth 3-41
Elsewhere the first team suffered a big defeat after good work by their bowlers Bradley Graham (3-20), Tommy Hudson (3-18) and Jamie Roe (3-40) dismissed Goole for just 129.
However all the efforts of the bowlers was undone as Beverley were dismissed for just 37 runs giving Goole all the points and a 92 run win.
Goole Town beat Beverley Town Cricket Club by 92 runs
Ollie Ounsley 42, Scott Thorpe 32
James Kerr 5-20, Jack Knowles 4-15
Bradley Graham 3-20, Tommy Hudson 3-18, Jamie Roe 3-40
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit