In conjunction with allmobility of Beverley, Flemingate can now offer shoppers and visitors the option of hiring a motorised scooter or manual wheelchair to make the most of their visit to Flemingate.
With a range of six to eight miles, the motorised pavement scooter has a top speed of four miles an hour and features a handy shopping bag on the back.
To hire a mobility vehicle, customers will need proof of identification which should be either a valid passport, valid driver’s license or a utility bill dated within the last three months, and will be required to complete a hire agreement form. Training is also provided for first time users.
The mobility vehicles can be hired from the car park office, near the entrance to the car park, for a charge of £10 for one day, and are subject to availability.
Contact the Flemingate Office on 01482 867024 between 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- Law Firm Donates Hundreds Of Christmas Meals To Families In Food Poverty
- Return Of The Made In East Yorkshire Christmas Market To Beverley
- Tesco Beverley Issues More Grants To Community Projects In East Yorkshire
- Beverley Film Society Presents Riders Of Justice In December
- East Riding Libraries Launch A Competition For Festive Christmas Jumpers