The Moulders held a fancy dress night that had a Western theme with customers being asked to dress up as Cowboys and Indians.
A packed house enjoyed a colourful evening with plenty of costumes on show and plenty of ‘Country Music’ on the karaoke.
Plans are already underway for a night of fancy dress later in the month with the based around a back to school theme.
- Richard Durrant’s Candlelit Christmas Tour Is Coming Back To Beverley
- Household Support Grant Scheme Launched By ERYC
- Hull and York Rail Route Given Green Light By Government Ministers
- MP Reacts To Environment Bill Sewage Amendment
- Flemingate To Kickstart Christmas With Action-packed Evening Of Entertainment