Kerrie was lucky enough to walk away with top prize, a pair of GHD Straighteners. Sara Parkinson from Salon ID said;
“We held a Christmas advent daily prize give away to all Salon ID customers everyday throughout December.”
“Some prizes included, L’Oreal Professional Salon exclusive products. Every customer had two chances to win a prize with the everyday prize draw and the Christmas Eve draw.
“Every customer who came into the salon went into one draw to win a pair of limited edition Rose Gold GHD Straighteners worth £135.”
Throughout the festive period Salon ID gave away a prizes with a retail value of over £300 in what they say was a very successful competition.
“ Everyone at Salon ID would like to congratulate Kerrie on wining the star prize we are all delighted for her.”
If you want to keep up to date with future competitions run by Salon ID you can do so by liking their Facebook Page.
- Groundbreaking Dual Career Scheme Accredited At Bishop Burton College
- Beverley Racecourse In East Yorkshire Ranked In Top Ten
- East Yorkshire Businesses Face Uncertain Future According To Libdems
- Trader Retires After Almost Six Decades Trading In Beverley East Yorkshire
- MP Calls For East Yorkshire Rail Crossing To Be Reopened