On Tuesday 17 December 2013 at around 1600hrs a woman entered the Asda supermarket on Norwood in Beverley.
She completed her shopping and, using the self-service check out, paid for her goods using a debit card. She requested £50 cash back. The woman left the store without picking up her cash back and when she returned a few minutes later the cash has been removed from the check out.
CCTV footage was reviewed and Humberside Police suspect that the man shown in these images can help them with their enquiries.
Officers investigating this incident would like to speak to the man shown in these images, and would ask that he or anyone who can identify him call the police on the non-emergency telephone number 101 quoting CR CS/2015451/2013.
- Different Types Of Teaching In The 21st Century
- 5 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Quality Of Life
- Football Academy At Bishop Burton College Crowned National Champions
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Councillor Anne Handley Elected New Leader
- Local Manufacturers Welcome College’s £500k Investment In Machinery