The Christmas Festival of Food & Drink take place again for the second consecutive and Beverley Minster.
Last year the event proved so popular that it is back with organisers promising that it will be bigger and better than before.
Taking place on the 30th November 2013 Christmas Festival of Food & Drink will feature over 40 stalls selling the very best of locally sourced produce.
Entertainment will be provided too on the day with live music from Henry Priestman and his band, Nick Rooke and his band, and medieval-style musicians the York Waits.
The event will be officially opened by the Mayor of Beverley, Martin Cox at 10 and runs through the day until 3.30pm.
- Yorkshire Bus Services Improved And Protected With More Than £11 Million
- Beverley Will Host Five Days Of Christmas Markets
- Road And Path Improvement Scheme Will Begin In Beverley
- Uber Or Taxi? Which Route To Take To The Number One Side Hustle
- Mobile Payments: Pros and Challenges in Online Transactions