A by-election to fill the vacancy at Beverley Town Council will be held if 10 electors of the town write to the chief executive of East Riding of Yorkshire Council at County Hall, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 9BA, by Monday, 1 July 2013 claiming an election.
If the chief executive does not receive such a request, Beverley Town Council will be informed that it may fill vacancies by co-option, which means that the council members will elect a new member from those who have expressed an interest in joining the council.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact the town council by contacting Helen Watson, 12 Well Lane, Beverley, HU17 9BL.
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit