Local businesses lent their support to the Friends of Longcroft School who hosted a prom evening.
Students who modelled on the night were prepared for the cat walk by the Body Shop, and their hair was done by local salon Desired.
Furthermore, at the event there were a whole host of stalls, including Chauffeur Luxury, Cloud 9 Beauty Therapy and catwalk show that featured gowns from the Fairy Godmothers and casual wear from Dorothy Perkins.
- Young Readers In Beverley Can Enjoy Festive Events In East Yorkshire
- A Charity Sporting Dinner Has Raised Over £2000
- Liam Rosenior Is Hull City’s Best Chance Of Getting Back Into The Premier League
- Uninsured Drivers Targeted By National Operation
- Become An Antibiotic Guardian In Hull And East Riding Of Yorkshire