The sides shared eight goals between them as the match ended 4 – 4.
The result means FC Sutton remain in second place in the table while AFC Tickton remain in the bottom two of the Under 11 Drypool table.
AFC Tickton will next play in the new year when they play mid table North Cave Tigers on the 13th January.
- Young Readers In Beverley Can Enjoy Festive Events In East Yorkshire
- A Charity Sporting Dinner Has Raised Over £2000
- Liam Rosenior Is Hull City’s Best Chance Of Getting Back Into The Premier League
- Uninsured Drivers Targeted By National Operation
- Become An Antibiotic Guardian In Hull And East Riding Of Yorkshire