Currently, an East Riding of Yorkshire councillor, the Conservative candidate also runs his own business.
He said his top priorities would include cutting crime, freeing up police officers and supporting tougher community sentences.
- First Puffins Unveiled As Part Of East Yorkshire Animal Sculpture Trail
- National Quality Standard For Careers Provision Awarded To Bishop Burton College
- Last Chance To Explore Beverley’s Importance To The European Art World
- MP Wants Governance Of Fire and Rescue Service Handed To Tory Crime Commissioner
- Man Captured On CCTV Wanted By Police Following Theft