A charity night was held at Armstrongs Social Club in memory of Adrian Healey raised over £1500 for Leukaemia Research.
“Adrian’s Motown night” was attended by over 150 people including family and old friends.
Adrian who lost his battle with Leukaemia two years ago was a popular character of Beverley working and latterly running his own Butchers shop for over 40 years. Many of the attendees where old school friends and a selection of old photographs were on show for people wishing to reminisce.
- Beverley Library In East Yorkshire To Launch Brand New Service
- The Beverley Christmas Market Returns To East Yorkshire This Year
- Top 5 Young Talents In England’s Football
- Heating or Eating – A Choice Many Families In East Yorkshire Are Making
- Beverley Council Confirm East Yorkshire Market Town To Get Town Hall