A charity night was held at Armstrongs Social Club in memory of Adrian Healey raised over £1500 for Leukaemia Research.
“Adrian’s Motown night” was attended by over 150 people including family and old friends.
Adrian who lost his battle with Leukaemia two years ago was a popular character of Beverley working and latterly running his own Butchers shop for over 40 years. Many of the attendees where old school friends and a selection of old photographs were on show for people wishing to reminisce.
The night had been organised by Adrian’s wife Margaret, Judy King and Audrey Halliday all who work on the committee for the Leukaemia Research charity.
- Beverley Building Society Builds On Its Community Strategy By Supporting Local Sports Clubs
- Things To Consider When Picking The Perfect Engagement Ring
- How the 50/30/20 Method Can Help You Reach Your Savings Goals
- How To Make Your Driving More Economical
- Gambling Companies’ Revenue in Q4, Full-Year 2023 Financial Results