Wendy Goodson (soprano), accompanied on the piano by Frank James, will be performing at the Toll Gavel United Church, Beverley on Thursday, 11 October (7.30pm) with a programme entitled ‘If Music Be The Food of Love.’
This is a wonderful opportunity to come and enjoy an evening of music ranging from the 16th to 20th centuries. Wendy and Frank will be performing a musical feast of favourite English Songs by Vaughan Williams and Frank Bridge among others, together with some of the timeless songs of the Jazz era, including Gershwin’s Summertime and Someone to Watch over me.
Ticket’s cost adults £12, concessions £10 and are available from Beverley Tourist Information Office (01482) 391672.
- The 5 Most Popular Degrees That Could Help You Boost Desirability To Employers
- World’s Largest Offshore Wind Farm Generates First Power
- Guildhall’s Memory Museum Returns To Beverley East Yorkshire
- Residents Urged To Be Prepared For Possible Flooding – Council On Standby
- Introducing New Evening And Weekend Bus Services In East Riding