Steve Smith celebrated his 40th birth at the Beverley Leisure Centre with a fancy dress party.
The theme was famous movie, Steve himself was dressed as a giant Ginger Bread Man while his family and friends did him proud sporting a variety of costumes that included the Adams Family, Ghost Busters and the Wizard of OZ.
- East Yorkshire To Bring Chatty Bus To Beverley This Month
- Beverley Residents Urged To Join Scheme To Help Clean Up East Yorkshire
- Walkington Heads Road Will Be Improved Using A Carbon-Reducing Scheme
- Bishop Burton College Celebrates Spring Live With A Family Fun Day
- Encouragement Being Offered To East Yorkshire Smokers To Quit