Beverley’s premier football pub was busy as usual for the clash with Switzerland, but spirits dropped and criticism of Fabio Capello et al was soon rife as the Swiss moved into a two-goal lead.
Ashley Young’s equaliser improved the tone and the 2-2 draw left fans with at least something to take out of another sluggish performance.
- Barratt Developments Select Yorkshire Air Ambulance As Its Charity Of The Year
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Volunteers For Their Vital Support
- Beverley & East Riding Golf Club Donate Thousands To NHS Trust
- Shape Up For Summer – Get Active And Improve Your Health And Wellbeing
- Students Showcase Their Work As End of Year Fashion Show Hits The Catwalk